Dr. rer. nat. Erik Rodner
Lehrstuhl für Digitale Bildverarbeitung
I only maintain a rather small profile on this webpage, please go to my external webpage for recent information on research projects and publications.
- Object Discovery and Novelty Detection
- Semantic Segmentation
- Object Localization
- Domain Adaptation and Transfer Learning
- Bayesian Methods
I am responsible for the organization of lectures and seminars including the weekly research meeting. I am also looking for bachelor or master students who like to dig into a specific research topic in the area of computer vision and machine learning. Interested students can write a short e-mail or simply knock on my office door.
- Michael Kemmler: "Using Global Image Features as Context Information for Scene and Object Recognition" (in German)
- Björn Fröhlich: "Semantic Segmentation"
- Alexander Arest: "Combination of Ensemble Methods for Visual Object Recognition" (in German language)
- Alexander Lütz: "Image based kernel functions - robust classification and semi-supervised object localization by optimization of hyperparameters" (in German)
- Paul Bodesheim: "Object Discovery - Unsupervised Learning of Object Categories"