M.Sc. Johannes Rühle
Former Research Associate
||Lehrstuhl Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Institut für Informatik
||+49 3641 9 46427|
- 2005-2011: Studies of Computer Engineering at the Ilmenau University of Technology
- Specialization in Digital Image Processing, Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- 2009: Bachelor Thesis: "Active Appearance Models with Occlusions"
- 2009: Student Research Project "Pedestrian Tracking using Laser Range Scanners"
- 2010: 6 month research internship at Siemens Corporate Research in Princeton, NJ, USA
- 2011: Master Thesis "Semantic segmentation of fish-eye lens images for the quality of service prediction for land-mobile satellite communication"
- October 2011 - February 2012: Research Assistant at the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS and the Digital Broadcasting Research Laboratory of the Ilmenau University of Technology
- since April 2012: Research Assistant at the chair for Computer Vision/Digital Image Processing at the FSU Jena
Vulnerability Classification for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
For more details about our work on vulnerability classification, see here (project page).
For more details about this work on image representation and quantization effects, see here (project page).